Monday, March 2, 2009

My doggy has a sadistic streak in her. She gets perverse satisfaction of making my life miserable especially now that she got wind of my unemployment...seeing me at home daily and taking full advantage of that!
I thought that since I do not need to wake early for work now that I don't have to go to work I I'll have the luxury of a little sleep-in. So I have stored away my alarm clock which had kept faith with me over the years but doggy has decided otherwise...hearing the silence every morning she appoints herself to be the official alarm clock...and without fail, she barks her head off every morning at an unearthly hour to make sure that I get up...urrrgh!! and if not the neighbours will step in....already got complain man (must remember to tie up her mouth tonight! hmmmm). Not only that. She now makes it a point that she is to be served breakfast before everyone else or else another round of mayhem from her...showing temper or what ...where did she get such a vocal cord???? Must blame the mother! Doggy also insists that she reads the newspapers first and after she has gone through there is not much news left....sigh.., spare the advertisements (can't afford 2 copies so have to go on-line...and I am having eyestrain trying to speed read before she finds out I have some leisure time...wah lau this is worse that a maid's life man..must not let her mix with the neigbourhood dogs...too much gossips).
When she is fully satisfied that she has given me a full dose of stress (wah working life also not so stressful ah) she goes to my favourite armchair to curl up...and giving me that silly classical doggy grin...feels like smacking it off her face!. Ah now, thinking to myself, I will have some peace and quiet, so time to read my novel and put my legs up before I start with the daily household chores...but no! seeing me sitting down on another chair she wants to engage me in a game of play catch ball with her or play catch me....me trying to catch her and she my legs..darn I am no longer a young sprinter! Results??? a few torn pants...wifey refuses to patch them up...too much work and me...embarassing to bring them to the tailor...hey also cost money must economise!
I think doggy is also an exhibitionist apart from a masochist. In the afternoons when the sun is hot she wants to go sunbathing!!!!!huh??? Yes. She has already hijacked my floor mat as her "beach towel" and lie blissfully on it and turning from time to time to sun her belly and back....won't be surprised she will next demands for a pair of shades (better get one from the pasar malam...a Cartier)....and I have to sit besides her (now you know why I am so tanned...chow tar!..) pandering to her needs...when thirsty she just barks and she has to be served quickly by.....now I have realised I am the servant and she's the boss...gosh...what a bossy little......!!!...one of these days I am going to sneak her to the barber and have her hair...oooops furs lah..shorned off then she will have a good time sunbathing without suntan oils....wifey says she will become one little "hot dog"....I think bbqed more like it...wonder what will the neighbourhood dogs ( a gossipy pack of bums pampered by their maids..say about her new look when she goes for her strolls...my satisfaction to take it back on her superior highness!!...me servant she boss huh!!! Wait..next week she will be packed off to the kernels...hee, hee, hee, hee....try to be boss there lah! (owners call such places "pet hotels"...get real!) when wifey, I and friends go for our week holiday....blissful... no more "morning calls" from doggy (must also remember to unhook my hotel room phone!!!).. hmmm..dreaming about it...hey that darned dog is barking again so have too go now...TTFN!

No comments:

Post a Comment